Midland Truck Accident Lawyer
4500 W Illinois #203
Midland, TX 79703
Call (432) 653-0000
Trucking accident victims can all attest to the severe consequences, ranging from severe injuries and even death, involved in even the seemingly smallest trucking accident.
Whenever a passenger vehicle collides with a commercial truck or vice versa, the resulting circumstances are not only serious but often life changing, also, due to:
- Destruction of property and lives
- Financial problems
- Long term rehabilitation
- Pain and suffering
If either you or a loved one has been injured in a Midland trucking accident, the trucking accident personal injury lawyers at The Doan Law Firm will provide you with the compassion, experience and resources you need to pursue your rightful compensation.
Our firm provides a free no obligation initial consultation in order for you not only to have your most pressing questions answered in a no pressure situation, but also to discover the merits of your case as well as your best path forward.
If you desire our services, we’ll take your case on a contingency basis, meaning that you don’t pay any legal costs upfront or throughout the duration of your case. Instead, we earn our fee only after obtaining a successful outcome on your trucking claim, through a small percentage of the settlement we win on your behalf.
In other words, if we fail to obtain a successful outcome on your trucking claim, you’ll never owe us a dime.
The Reasons Trucking Accidents Occur Near Midland, Texas
There are many different reasons why a trucking accident can occur in Midland. Some of the most common causes of a trucking accident include:
- Dangerous roads
- Driver fatigue
- Unsecured cargo or loads
- Drug use (Driving While Intoxicated (DWI))
- Improper lane changes
- Aggressive driving
- Head on or rear end collisions
- Poor truck maintenance including brakes and tires
- Truck brake failure
- Poor visibility and lack of proper reflectors
The Experience and Resources to Mediate or Litigate Your Trucking Accident Claim in Midland
The Midland trucking accident personal injury lawyers at The Doan Law Firm work with you and for the injuries and suffering you and your family have been through.
Combining our track trucking accident track record along with our extensive knowledge of the commercial trucking laws (both federally and in the state of Texas), you can rest assured that you and your family have found the best representation possible.
Additionally, we utilize trucking accident reconstruction experts along with other trucking accident industry experts to ensure that all possible avenues of negligence are explored and you and your family are awarded the most compensation possible.
Who is Responsible for a Semi-Truck Accident?
The reality is that more than one party may be responsible for a semi-truck accident. The Doan Law Firm seeks justice from all potentially responsible parties. These can include:
- rig operator
- trucking company
- truck manufacturer
- truck parts manufacturer
- maintenance provider
Finding Resolution and Closure
Many Midland trucking accident victims often approach us with intense feelings, feelings of being completely overwhelmed by the consequences resulting from their trucking accident. When you become a client of The Doan Law Firm, it’s not only our job but also our mission to ensure that we work on all of the legal ramifications of your case to ensure that you get a full and fair settlement and that you get the help you need for any emotional or medical issues.
There are a lot of facts about your particular accident that we must first uncover. Through conducting all of our own investigations, including accident reconstructions, and reviewing all the data and facts relevant to your case, you Doan trucking accident personal injury lawyer will build an air-tight, fact-based case in order for you to receive the best possible compensation and resolution for your claim.
When you call The Doan Law Firm, an experienced trucking accident personal injury lawyer will answer your call and provide you with a comprehensive no-obligation consultation.
Once you become a client of our firm, we:
- Ensure we’re always available to answer any questions that you may have, as well as let you know about all the steps in the process along the way
- Submit your trucking accident lawsuit to the courts as soon as possible
- File all significant and necessary judicial remedies, including writs of sequestration, injunctions, equitable relief as well as pleadings in order to protect the truck involved in your Midland trucking accident in order to ensure that no repairs can happen that’d be able to alter the evidence in your trucking case
- Assertively and passionately fight for all of your legal rights at all time through requests for depositions, sending and receiving discovery documents and more, all while building your case against all appropriate parties
- Suggest a physician that’s board certified in order to ensure you’re receiving the best possible medical care for the injuries you and/or your family have suffered
- Represent our Midland trucking accident clients on a contingency-only basis
- As soon as possible, we’ll conduct trucking accident investigations in order to reconstruct the scene, take measurements and photos of the accident scene and so forth
Bottom line, your experienced Midland trucking accident lawyer at The Doan Law Firm is going to be right by your side from the moment we take your case.
There are times that victims may not be fully aware of the full extent of their injuries and the full extent of the losses they’ve incurred either now or in the future. Since there are strict statutes of limitations in Texas, it’s imperative that you have specialized legal counsel on your side immediately after your accident. If your injuries have left you unable to travel, the lawyers at The Doan Law Firm will travel to you no matter where you are, whether it’s to your place of business, your home, or to your hospital room.
Please contact us at any time 24/7/365, no matter the time of day or holiday. Our experienced trucking accident personal injury lawyers are available to take your call no matter the time of day or holiday at (432) 653-0000. We look forward to helping you soon.
Introducing The Doan Law Firm
Learn about what motivates Attorney Jimmy Doan.
Get to Know Jimmy Doan
Learn about Attorney Jimmy Doan's background and ...