Bryan Truck Accident Attorney
1716 Briarcrest Drive, Suite 300
Bryan, TX 77802
Call (979) 803-0000
Bryan truck accidents usually have more serious long term implications
than car accidents. In many cases, truck accidents involve serious injuries
If you or a loved one have been involved in a Bryan truck accident, The Doan Law Firm is available to help you successfully resolve your case. We have helped our clients receive millions of dollars in compensation as a result of being injured in truck accidents.
What Compensation Is Available for You?
Although the outcomes of each Bryan truck accident are different, you may be eligible to receive compensation for your injuries. Your compensation will be dependent upon the circumstances of your case.
However, you may be eligible to be compensated for the following conditions:
- 1. Mental Anguish and Emotional Pain - Your involvement in a Bryan truck accident can emotionally impair you for a long time. There are cases in which the injured parties in truck accidents are afraid to drive after being hit by a large truck. Examples of mental anguish and emotional pain include anxiety, fear, depression, sadness, embarrassment, grief, worry and emotional trauma.
- 2. Physical Suffering and Pain - Broken bones, head trauma and back injuries are different types of physical trauma that you may suffer after a Bryan truck accident. These types of pain can cause you to need medical assistance for the rest of your life. If you experience physical suffering and pain, your attorney will seek compensation on your behalf.
- 3. Lost Wages - Being involved in a truck accident can prevent you from working for long periods of time due to injuries or emotional stress. You could be entitled for compensation for the wages that you lost from the time of the accident to the date of the settlement.
- 4. Loss of Future Wages - If your injuries from a truck accident have caused you to lose your ability to earn money in the future, your Bryan truck accident attorney will fight to get you compensation for your loss of the ability to earn an income.
- 5. Current and Future Medical Expenses - Truck accident injuries can cause you to incur expensive medical bills. Your injuries may be so severe that you have to get long-term medical assistance. You may be entitled to compensation for your medical expenses.
How Do You Select a Bryan Truck Attorney?
The federal and Texas state trucking laws are complex. You should select
a Bryan truck attorney who has experience navigating through the complexities
of lengthy law suits involving trucks.
Here are few things to keep in mind as you are looking for a Bryan truck attorney:
- Select a law firm that has a proven track record of successfully getting compensation for their clients.
- An attorney should have significant litigation experience. If your case does not settle, your attorney will have to represent you in court.
- A law firm should have access to funds that will enable them to adequately finance the investigative work for your case.
- A truck attorney should utilize the services of experts to help determine the parties responsible for liability in your case.
- A truck attorney should be committed to getting you the compensation that is due to you.
Contact The Doan Law Firm
At The Doan Law Firm, we provide access to the justice system for our clients
who have been injured in Bryan truck accidents. Our attorneys understand
how to successfully navigate through the Texas legal system. We also know
how to effectively communicate with attorneys of insurance companies.
All of this experience helps us to successfully represent you.
If you or a loved one has been injured in Bryan truck accident, call The Doan Law Firm today. We have a hotline that takes calls 24/7/365. We look forward to seeking justice on your behalf.
Introducing The Doan Law Firm
Learn about what motivates Attorney Jimmy Doan.
Get to Know Jimmy Doan
Learn about Attorney Jimmy Doan's background and ...