El Paso Medical Malpractice Lawyer
221 N Kansas St #700
El Paso, TX 79901
Call (915) 201-0000
Texas has many fine medical facilities that deliver effective treatments and generally meet high standards of care. Unfortunately, some patients still suffer from preventable medical errors and negligence.
- They’re given the wrong dosage of a drug or the wrong drug entirely.
- They’re subjected to an incorrect diagnosis, an inappropriate treatment, or insufficient care.
- They undergo procedures with unsterilized medical equipment.
- They have important information withheld from them about the treatments they’re undergoing.
- They're exposed to unsanitary conditions or unprofessional behavior in a medical setting.
These are just some examples of potential medical malpractice. Negligence and substandard care in a medical setting may condemn people to a premature death.
It may also result in a variety of enormous costs, including:
- Injuries, infections, and other medical conditions that require expensive care, sometimes for the rest of a patient’s life.
- A temporary or permanent loss of livelihood.
- Ruined quality of life, as patients find themselves unable to enjoy or participate in a variety of activities.
Have you suffered from medical malpractice?
With medical errors thought to be one of the main causes of death in the U.S., patients aren’t always granted the benefits of safety, professionalism, and high standards of care.
Medical professionals and institutions need to be held accountable when they endanger patients and inflict preventable harm on them. If you believe you’ve suffered from medical malpractice, it’s important to immediately reach out to an experienced lawyer.
Meeting with an El Paso medical malpractice lawyer will help you determine if you’ve suffered from malpractice as it’s defined by Texas law. The issues you’ll review with your lawyer include:
- The scope of the problems you’re facing, including calculations of current costs and reasonable estimates of future costs.
- How the state’s statute of limitations affects your case. Sometimes, the effects of medical negligence don’t appear immediately. They can take months or years to crop up.
- The complexities of your case. Is more than one person or institution at fault? Have all of the relevant injuries or illnesses been documented thoroughly? Is there any conflicting evidence? Are you overlooking any details that could prove negligence? Your lawyer plays a critical role in dealing with these questions.
- Where the fault lies. You need to build a powerful case that demonstrates another party’s negligence and share of the fault. The extent of the damages you’re entitled to also depends in part on the percentage of the fault that’s assigned to you.
Contacting an El Paso medical malpractice lawyer
The effects of medical malpractice are highly stressful. We’re available to help you cope in the aftermath by providing you with the powerful advocacy you need to strengthen your case and increase the chances of a favorable outcome.
We’ll provide you with a prompt response, personal attention, and a free consultation. Our track record in this area of law is a testament to our considerable skills and the reputation we’ve earned by fighting for our clients.
Introducing The Doan Law Firm
Learn about what motivates Attorney Jimmy Doan.
Get to Know Jimmy Doan
Learn about Attorney Jimmy Doan's background and ...