Tyler, Texas Personal Injury Attorneys
Free Case Evaluation 24/7
With a total population over 107,000, Tyler, Texas has added thousands
of residents over the last few years. A major crossroads of the state’s
technology industries, it is also host to more than 20,000 college students
from all over the United States and the world. While Tyler is a great
place to live and work, residents should always be aware of the dangers
of personal injury.
The most common form of personal injury case in Tyler, as well as in many other places here in Texas, is automobile-related. Some important facts for Tyler residents to know:
- Texas sustained 3.7 percent growth in automotive fatalities in 2014, totaling 3,534.
- There were more than 13,600 serious injury car crashes throughout Texas during 2014.
- More than 17,000 people were injured in serious vehicle crashes in Texas during 2014.
- Rural areas accounted for the highest number of traffic fatalities in the state.
All in all, the Texas Department of Transportation reported one person injured on the road every 133 seconds. No doubt many of the survivors found that their accident had completely changed their circumstances due to lasting injury, lost wages and other complications.
If you’re involved in any type of accident in Tyler, you need The Doan Law Firm:
- Our experienced legal team will fight aggressively for your legal rights in court.
- We provide you with a totally free consultation to discuss the facts of your case.
- Since we work on a contingency basis, we only get paid when you win damages.
Odds are that you or someone you know will be involved in a personal injury situation sometime during your life. After a workplace accident or slip and fall, you may feel confused and not know where to turn. You may hear from the media or unsympathetic onlookers that you should simply “let it go.”
The Doan Law Firm wants you to know that even if you feel you may have been partly at fault for an injury, you should not make a decision about how to proceed in your case before you speak to an experienced attorney who has helped others like you.
In a Tyler personal injury case, there can be a great deal at stake
- Your health could be affected by injuries with serious treatment costs.
- You could face major repair bills for damaged property or your vehicle.
- You might lose wages or business opportunities while recovering from injury.
- In some cases, your reputation or professional credentials may be in question.
Many personal injury cases that Tyler locals did not pursue could have provided monetary compensation to offset the costs of a life-changing injury. At The Doan Law Firm, we put legal resources at your fingertips no matter your financial situation.
Other Tyler Personal Injury Situations to Consider
Slip and fall is another major category of personal injury in Tyler and
across Texas. Sadly, this type of case has received a lot of negative
media attention that might drive honest, hard-working people to avoid
going to court. However, a fall can be very serious.
Many slip and fall cases result in lasting damage to the head, neck, shoulders or lower spine. In fact, it is easy to sustain a concussion during a slip and fall without even realizing it. It may be days or even weeks before the consequences are known.
The standards for a personal injury case here in Texas are clear
- You are injured and have costs such as medical bills or lost wages as a result.
- Your injury would not have taken place without another person’s negligence.
Slip and fall cases can take place in businesses, on private residential
property and even in public property when walkways and other areas have
not been properly maintained.
We also handle advanced cases like worker’s compensation, wrongful death and many more. In many of these situations, the defendant is powerful and influential. Don't let them intimidate you into accepting less than your full legal rights.
Taking Action Fast is Key to All Tyler Personal Injury Cases
No matter what the circumstances around your case are, it’s important to move fast:
- You should retain the services of a lawyer so they can investigate the situation.
- You should see a physician to establish the extent of any injuries that you have.
- If in an auto accident, you should have your vehicle looked at by a professional.
Sadly, failing to do so can bring your motives into question and undermine your case. When you work with The Doan Law Firm, we will work tirelessly to ensure all appropriate steps are taken and every aspect is made as easy as possible for you.
Don’t make a statement to authorities before you speak to The Doan Law Firm. Reach out by phone, email or our contact form to set an appointment today.
Introducing The Doan Law Firm
Learn about what motivates Attorney Jimmy Doan.
Get to Know Jimmy Doan
Learn about Attorney Jimmy Doan's background and ...