San Francisco Injury Lawyer
71 Stevenson Street, Suite 400
San Francisco, California 94105
The Greater San Francisco area is one of the great economic and cultural centers of the nation. The ports of San Francisco and Oakland are hubs for both the import of foreign goods as well as the export of American products to other countries. When paired with the dynamic multinational population base and its active social institutions, San Francisco is consistently voted as one of the nation’s best places to live
The dynamics that make San Francisco great also lead to an environment where the possibility of accidental injuries also rises. Be it from automobile accidents, injuries sustained while using the area’s public transportation system, workplace accidents or even injuries sustained while visiting a favorite amusement park, accidental personal injuries are sometimes an unfortunate aspect of life in the Bay Area.
A Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help the Victims of Accidents
Personal injury law is concerned with the right of the injured party to be fairly compensated for damages that were the result of another’s actions. With personal injuries, damages are not restricted to physical harm to someone but can include emotional trauma, lost wages or potential earnings, and the cost of future medical care.
Retaining the services of an attorney is the first step in standing up to claim your legal right to be compensated for your injuries as well as to be compensated for any losses or damages to your personal property. A personal injuries lawyer as both a legal and moral obligation to protect you against unfair settlement of your case as well as any efforts to force you to accept such a settlement.
The San Francisco injury lawyer at the Doan Law Firm can be your voice in our legal system. The Doan Law firm is committed to your right to be heard on an equal footing with even the largest corporations.
Cases Where We Will Represent You
As one of the nation’s largest law practices, the Doan Law Firm has successfully represented thousands of personal injury clients.
Since we believe that no one should be forced to settle their claim for damages without the benefit of legal counsel, we will represent clients that have been injured as the result of:
- Personal transportation accidents such as automobile, motorcycle, and bicycle accidents
- Public transportation accidents such as accidents involving taxis, buses, ride sharing (Uber, Lyft, etc), Amtrak, BART, airlines, and chartered vehicles
- Injuries that occurred while shopping, at shopping malls, at any public building, or at public gatherings such as sporting events and concerts
- Recreational accidents such as personal boating and amusement park accidents
- Accidents related to construction sites, highway and street maintenance, bridges, and public utilities
- Defective consumer products such as household appliances, prepackaged food, cosmetics, building materials, or foods purchased in restaurants
- Dangerous drugs and related products such as prescription medicines, over the counter (OTC) drugs, medical devices, and defective surgical implants
- Medical malpractice such as the use of unapproved medicines or treatments, failure to exercise due care, and abandoning a patient and not insuring the presence of ongoing care
- Injuries received at work or incidental to employment
The above-listed categories are only generalizations and there are many other types of cases that we represent.
The Doan Law Firm will represent our clients at no up-front costs to the client. We will assume all costs associated with the case for an agreed-upon percentage of the final settlement. If we should lose that case, our client will pay nothing and we will accept our losses.
Why You Need An Attorney To Represent You
There can be any number of reasons that might tempt you to take an early settlement of your accident case. Medical bills, lost earnings, and transportation problems because of damage to your automobile may influence you decision regarding your accident claim. Insurance companies are aware that these issues are important to you and will offer you a settlement that may seem generous but is actually far less than the costs of your current and long term damages.
If you have been injured in an accident in the Greater San Francisco area, don’t agree to a settlement of your case until you speak with the San Francisco injury lawyer at the Doan Law Firm of San Francisco.
You can reach a San Francisco injury lawyer at the Doan Law Firm by calling (415) 991-0000 at any time. Your initial consultation with our firm is always free and places you under no obligation to retain our firm. Should you decide for us to represent you, we will accept all necessary costs and fees at no cost to you in exchange for a percentage of your eventual settlement.
Introducing The Doan Law Firm
Learn about what motivates Attorney Jimmy Doan.
Get to Know Jimmy Doan
Learn about Attorney Jimmy Doan's background and ...