Over $1 Billion Won
For Our Clients

Infant Dies After Drinking Cleaning Solution

A one-year-old girl died recently when she drank a glass of water which also contained silver cleaning fluid.

Identified as Triza Manlapig was declared deceased by Ospital Maynila, in The Philippines after her parents, Crisanto Manlapig and Mirriam Mabingnay, refused to let the police investigate their daughter’s death, insisting it was an accident.

Manlapig signed a formal waiver to resist having his child’s death probed, believing his daughter accidentally drank the silver cleaner which had been mixed into a glass of water. He said the girl had gotten hold of a glass of water laced with silver cleaner inside their home at the home in Paco, Manila.

The police have reportedly stated they were no longer conducting an investigation into the child’s death. There have been several deaths due to the accidental or deliberate ingestion of silver cleaner in the past few years in The Philippines. Several concerned groups and individuals have pushed for a ban on the sale of the poisonous fluid.

In a tragedy like this one, survivors’ questions may only be answered by experts. The Doan Law Firm P.C has extensive experience in personal injury cases and can assist any family suffering loss or injury. Contact the Doan Law Firm, P.C., led by Houston personal injury attorney Jimmy Doan, at 1 Riverway, Suite 1700, Houston, Texas 77056, (713) 869-4747 or (800) 910-FIRM.

Request Free Consultation

Tell us about what happened


Contact Us
Request Your Free Consultation and Our Lawyer Will Contact You Within 1 Hour

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

* Required Field