Four-month-old Benjamin Glynn and his two-year-old sister Morgan narrowly escaped death from arsenic poisoning recently when the water they were given was found to be arsenic-based week killer.
While visiting a friend of the family near Boston, the children's parents went to the basement to grab a jug of spring water and poured some into Benjamin's formula and in a cup for Morgan, reports say.
The bottle had a folded and taped-over label that read "arsenical" and "total weed killer". When the case went to trial, a judge found the man, 77-year-old Constantine Pitsas, not guilty of involuntary manslaughter, saying Pitsas' actions were not wanton or reckless, say reports.
Situations don't always work out like this, and experts in dealing with similar situations are helpful in giving direction to families of accidental injury and death victims. The Jimmy Doan Law Firm has extensive experience in personal injury and wrongful death accidents and can assist any family suffering loss or injury. Contact the Doan Law Firm, P.C., led by Houston personal injury attorney Jimmy Doan, at 1 Riverway, Suite 1700, Houston, Texas 77056, (713) 869-4747 or (800) 910-FIRM.