Four Saint Joseph’s University students were taken to the hospital emergency room after drinking Four Loko and Joose energy drinks.
Reports say the Four Loko drinks caused students to experience walking blackouts, anxiety, heart palpitations, psychosis-like episodes, extreme mood swings, alcohol poisoning and other similar symptoms. There were no serious long-term side effects from the incident, reports concluded.
Families of those hospitalized after drinking energy drinks will likely have questions. In a tragedy like this one, survivors’ questions need to be addressed by experts. The Doan Law Firm P.C. has extensive experience in personal injury and can assist any family suffering loss or injury. Contact the Doan Law Firm, P.C., led by Houston personal injury attorney Jimmy Doan, at 1 Riverway, Suite 2055, Houston, Texas 77056, (713) 869-4747 or (800) 910-FIRM.